Bend, Oregon’s autumn weather has arrived!
Don’t forget that while the weather is nice outside to get your home ready for winter.
- Cover your outdoor faucets and seal foundation vents
- Have your furnace “check-up” and check your fireplace flu to see if you need a chimney sweep.
- Change the direction of ceiling fans for winter.
- Perhaps some deicer on hand is a good idea.
- Candles and batteries are always handy
- Find a space for outdoor furniture to hide for the winter
Enjoy all the beautiful colors everywhere!